JetPorch: Rust automation like Ansible led by Michael DeHaan
Overview of the JetPorch project led by Michael DeHaan: Rust-automation like Ansible.
Jetporch.com is the home of Jet Enterprise Performance Orchestrator, aiming to be a community-driven enterprise automation and orchestration platform designed for reliability, simplicity, planetary scale, and strong enterprise security, led by Michael DeHaan, the original creator of IT automation programs Cobbler and Ansible®. Jet will use a YAML dialect similar to Ansible®’s playbook language and is implemented in Rust to produce efficient native binaries with massive parallelism capabilities, and they plan to support local configuration, SSH, and future planetary scale DevOps built on modern messaging technology, with Linux support initially. Jet is currently in early development, with updates available through Discord Chat and Newsletter/Blog links.
Ansible® is a registered trademark of Red Hat and is a GPLv3-licensed open-source application. Jetporch is not a drop-in replacement for any system and is an unaffiliated community project that will also have a GPLv3 license. Jetporch does not come with a warranty, expressed or implied. Usage is at your own risk.
The Best Resources For Ansible
- Udemy: Learn Ansible Automation in 250+examples & practical lessons: Learn Ansible with some real-life examples of how to use the most common modules and Ansible Playbook
- Ansible by Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible For Windows By Examples: 50+ Automation Examples For Windows System Administrator And DevOps
- Ansible For Linux by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples For Linux System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Linux Filesystem By Examples: 40+ Automation Examples on Linux File and Directory Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For Containers and Kubernetes By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples To Automate Containers, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Ansible For Security by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples to Automate Security and Verify Compliance for IT Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Tips and Tricks: 10+ Ansible Examples to Save Time and Automate More Tasks
- Ansible Linux Users & Groups By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples on Linux Users and Groups Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For PostgreSQL by Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your PostgreSQL database
- Ansible For Amazon Web Services AWS By Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your AWS Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Automation Platform By Example: A step-by-step guide for the most common user scenarios
JetPorch is in the early stage of the development of a cutting-edge automation platform known as the Jet Enterprise Performance Orchestrator. Led by the renowned creator of IT automation programs Cobbler and Ansible®, Michael DeHaan, JetPorch aims to revolutionize enterprise automation and orchestration. Built using Rust, this platform aims to offer lightning-fast execution performance, reliability, clean code, and a strong focus on enterprise security and audits. JetPorch’s YAML dialect, resembling Ansible®’s playbook language, allows easy adoption for existing users. The project is currently in early development, with future plans to support local configuration, SSH, and an ambitious vision for planetary-scale DevOps. Stay updated with JetPorch’s swift progress through their Discord Chat and Newsletter/Blog links. The future of automation is on the horizon!Subscribe to the YouTube channel, Medium, Website, Twitter, and Substack to not miss the next episode of the Ansible Pilot.
Learn the Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples in my
My book Ansible By Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
Want to keep this project going? Please donate