Install TechSmith Camtasia 2022 (Screen Recorder and Video Editor) in macOS
How to install TechSmith Camtasia (Screen Recorder and Video Editor) to macOS 12.6 Monterey format Mac Universal (Intel Chip and Apple Silicon) on a MacBook Pro M1X.
I really recommend TechSmith Camtasia as Screen Recorder and Video Editor software. It runs smoothly in modern macOS and Windows systems.
I found the installation is fast, and the dashboard is very intuitive.
I recommend this software to whoever would like to create online content and would like to share digital videos with the world.
I personally used this software for my Ansible Pilot channel, and I’m fully satisfied. I use it to record my external screen and make voiceovers after it.
The current price model is €349.85 for a one-lifetime license and the first year of maintenance. The software has some promotions during the year so stay tuned to TechSmith’s newsletter. I really recommend the 15 days trial of the software to test on your hand the quality and features.
The software is available in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and Portuguese language.
The Best Resources For Ansible
- CYBER DEALS at The Linux Foundation! Up to 65% off, and a FREE GIFT with EVERY PURCHASE! Limited Time, Don't Delay!
- Udemy: Learn Ansible Automation in 250+examples & practical lessons: Learn Ansible with some real-life examples of how to use the most common modules and Ansible Playbook
- Ansible by Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Cookbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Unleashing the Power of Ansible via Best Practices, Troubleshooting, and Linting Rules with Luca Berton
- Ansible For Windows By Examples: 50+ Automation Examples For Windows System Administrator And DevOps
- Ansible For Linux by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples For Linux System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Linux Filesystem By Examples: 40+ Automation Examples on Linux File and Directory Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For Security by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples to Automate Security and Verify Compliance for IT Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Tips and Tricks: 10+ Ansible Examples to Save Time and Automate More Tasks
- Ansible Linux Users & Groups By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples on Linux Users and Groups Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For PostgreSQL by Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your PostgreSQL database
- Ansible For Amazon Web Services AWS By Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your AWS Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Automation Platform By Example: A step-by-step guide for the most common user scenarios
Now you know how to install TechSmith Camtasia (Screen Recorder and Video Editor) to macOS 12.6 Monterey on a MacBook Pro M1 Pro. Subscribe to the YouTube channel, Medium, Website, Twitter, and Substack to not miss the next episode of the Ansible Pilot.
Learn the Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples in my
My book Ansible By Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
Want to keep this project going? Please donate