Ansible troubleshooting - chgrp failed
When you try to change permission to file your Ansible Playbook might end up with "chgrp failed" error. Let's investigate together why this error happens and how to solve it!
Today we’re going to talk about Ansible troubleshooting, specifically about chgrp failed error. I’m Luca Berton and welcome to today’s episode of Ansible Pilot.
The Best Resources For Ansible
- Learn Ansible Automation in 200+examples & practical lessons: Learn Ansible with some real-life examples of how to use the most common modules and Ansible Playbook
- Ansible For VMware by Examples: A Step-by-Step Guide to Automating Your VMware Infrastructure
- Ansible by Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible For Windows By Examples: 50+ Automation Examples For Windows System Administrator And DevOps
- Ansible For Linux by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples For Linux System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Linux Filesystem By Examples: 40+ Automation Examples on Linux File and Directory Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For Containers and Kubernetes By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples To Automate Containers, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Ansible For Security by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples to Automate Security and Verify Compliance for IT Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Tips and Tricks: 10+ Ansible Examples to Save Time and Automate More Tasks
- Ansible Linux Users & Groups By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples on Linux Users and Groups Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For PostgreSQL by Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your PostgreSQL database
- Ansible For Amazon Web Services AWS By Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your AWS Modern Infrastructure
The best way of talking about Ansible troubleshooting is to jump in a live demo to show you practically the chgrp failed error and how to solve it!
# groups devops devops : wheel # useradd -a -G users devops # groups devops devops : wheel users # id devops uid=1001(devops) gid=10(wheel) groups=10(wheel),100(users)
code with ❤️ in GitHub
Now you know better how to troubleshoot the Ansible chgrp failed error. Subscribe to the YouTube channel, Medium, Website, Twitter, and Substack to not miss the next episode of the Ansible Pilot.
Learn the Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples in my
My book Ansible By Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
Want to keep this project going? Please donate