Ansible News 🥳 Celebrate the best Ansible Pilot year together and new project and ideas upcoming!
Ansible Pilot project is celebrating one year of sharing Ansible code, installation guide, troubleshooting, news, and exciting automation stories around a world-scale community of IT professionals who would like to automate more of the day-to-day activities. More exciting projects and ideas are coming soon!
Hello everyone and welcome to the latest Ansible Pilot news from Ansible Pilot.
It has been an incredible year together with my fantastic community.
The outcome was entirely unexpected because the project started as a joke with some friends to create a video about some Ansible code for the internet.
Nowadays I’m leading a vibrant Ansible Community that every day shares experiences and codes on a world scale.
I’m already in contact with the Ansible Engineering Team to be on top of the newest Ansible releases such as ansible-core version 1.14 with some very interesting features and improvements that I can’t wait to share with you.
I’m always hearing your feedback that came to me via direct messages, comments, and indirectly by the metrics of my videos and website.
The outcome is more focused on resources, I’m improving all my internet presence to offer your better content and high values resources.
The Best Resources For Ansible
- Udemy: Learn Ansible Automation in 250+examples & practical lessons: Learn Ansible with some real-life examples of how to use the most common modules and Ansible Playbook
- Ansible by Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible For Windows By Examples: 50+ Automation Examples For Windows System Administrator And DevOps
- Ansible For Linux by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples For Linux System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Linux Filesystem By Examples: 40+ Automation Examples on Linux File and Directory Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For Containers and Kubernetes By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples To Automate Containers, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Ansible For Security by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples to Automate Security and Verify Compliance for IT Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Tips and Tricks: 10+ Ansible Examples to Save Time and Automate More Tasks
- Ansible Linux Users & Groups By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples on Linux Users and Groups Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For PostgreSQL by Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your PostgreSQL database
- Ansible For Amazon Web Services AWS By Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your AWS Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Automation Platform By Example: A step-by-step guide for the most common user scenarios
I built from scratch:
- YouTube Channel
- 50K view/month Website
- Medium Community
- published Ansible books (Leanpub and Amazon partnership)
- created the video course (Udemy partnership)
The most remarkable moments of this year:
- my Ansible code was officially included in the Security Advisor Red Hat RHSB-2021–009 Log4Shell — Remote Code Execution — log4j (CVE-2021–44228)
- my presentation at Ansible Anwendertreffen — From Zero to Hero: How to build the Ansible Pilot Community (Red Hat CZ)
- my project on the official Ansible Newsletter The Ansible Bullhorn #41 — A Newsletter for the Ansible Developer Community
I’m currently working on some more interesting projects and ideas that are going to be released soon so stay tuned and subscribe to not miss the latest content and announcements!
Meanwhile, I’m going to take a short break to enjoy the Summer (heatwaves included) and come up with new ideas!
Have fun and let’s automate more together soon! ;-)
Join me in the Ansible Pilot first year celebration: the first Ansible Worldwide Community of Ansible Lovers and follow me for more interesting projects and ideas soon. Subscribe to the YouTube channel, Medium, Website, Twitter, and Substack to not miss the next episode of the Ansible Pilot.
Learn the Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples in my
My book Ansible By Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
Want to keep this project going? Please donate