Ansible News - Ansible Year 2022 Recap: Merry Christmas and Happy Automation Year
2022 was an excellent year for the Ansible Automation technology in the community and in the enterprise way.
Thank you for this year together.
2022 saw a lot of innovation in the Ansible technology and the restart of the AnsibleFest 2022 as a physical event after two editions in a virtual way.
Ansible reaches out for version 2.14.1 for the ansible-core package and version 7.1.0 for the ansible community packages.
From the community point of view, highlight the ansible-sign command line tool that allows us to add project signatures and verification using the GPG technology underneath.
In the latest enterprise Ansible Automation Platform 2.3, the project signatures and verification is integrated into the UI and the new Event Driven Automation. The Ansible Certified Collections, Ansible Mesh, and Ansible Execution Environments are other exciting improvements for enterprise customers.
Another year Ansible high the bar in the IT automation nowadays to manage our IT infrastructures efficiently, above and beyond the company mission.
I’m excited to see the 2023 improvements!
The Best Resources For Ansible
- The Linux Foundation Linux Performance Tuning - Build a broad toolkit to optimize Linux performance from the kernel up
- Coursera Pro - Unlimited access to 7,000+ world-class courses, hands-on projects, and job-ready certificate programs—all included in your subscription
- Udemy: Learn Ansible Automation in 250+examples & practical lessons: Learn Ansible with some real-life examples of how to use the most common modules and Ansible Playbook
Ansible For VMware by Examples
Ansible for Kubernetes by Example
Hands-on Ansible Automation
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Ansible by Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Cookbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Unleashing the Power of Ansible via Best Practices, Troubleshooting, and Linting Rules with Luca Berton
- Terraform By Example: A Practical Approach for Beginners to Learn Cloud Infrastructure with Terraform
- Ansible For Windows By Examples: 50+ Automation Examples For Windows System Administrator And DevOps
- Ansible For Linux by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples For Linux System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Linux Filesystem By Examples: 40+ Automation Examples on Linux File and Directory Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For Security by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples to Automate Security and Verify Compliance for IT Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Tips and Tricks: 10+ Ansible Examples to Save Time and Automate More Tasks
- Ansible Linux Users & Groups By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples on Linux Users and Groups Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For PostgreSQL by Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your PostgreSQL database
- Ansible For Amazon Web Services AWS By Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your AWS Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Automation Platform By Example: A step-by-step guide for the most common user scenarios
Ansible improved in 2022 to offer the best automation technology for IT infrastructure automation and Infrastructure as a Code (IaC).Subscribe to the YouTube channel, Medium, and Website, X (formerly Twitter) to not miss the next episode of the Ansible Pilot.
Learn the Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples in my
My book Ansible By Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
Want to keep this project going? Please donate