Ansible For AWX By Examples
Ansible Modules To Automate the AWX web-based user interface
Automating your web-based user interface (AWX) with Ansible enables you to achieve Infrastructure As Code (IaC). Using IaC you’re going to be able to automate your workflow, your CI/CD pipelines for example, and be faster about your critical business demands.
Ansible provides various modules to manage AWX web-based user interface, which includes installation, user creation, start and stop containers, etc. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare your Ansible controller to interact with the AWX infrastructure. This initial configuration sometimes is a roadblock for some AWX users to start using Ansible.
- Build Ansible AWX in Docker containers - ansible AWX
- Install Ansible AWX Operator for Kubernetes (K8s) and OpenShift (OCP) - Ansible AWX
- Run and Stop Ansible AWX in Docker containers - Ansible AWX
- Run the latest Ansible AWX in Docker containers
The Best Resources For Ansible For AWX By Examples
- Learn Ansible Automation in 250+examples & practical lessons: Learn Ansible with some real-life examples of how to use the most common modules and Ansible Playbook
Now you know how you could automate your AWX web-based user interface using Ansible Automation technology. Subscribe to the YouTube channel, Medium, Website, Twitter, and Substack to not miss the next episode of the Ansible Pilot.
Learn the Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples in my
My book Ansible By Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and AWX System Administrator and DevOps
Want to keep this project going? Please donate