Ansible Community Day Berlin 2023
Connect, Collaborate, and Learn with the Ansible Community in Berlin 2023 Automation Event
The Ansible Community Day in Berlin 2023 is an event organized by The Ansible Community Team at Red Hat. It is designed to connect with people who use, contribute to, and develop the Ansible project globally. This event serves as a platform to engage with the diverse Ansible community, including users, contributors, and developers, and to highlight their experiences and contributions.
Key points about the Ansible Community Day in Berlin 2023:
- Purpose: The primary aim of the Ansible Community Day is to bring together individuals who are involved with Ansible in various capacities. It complements the Ansible Contributor Summit, emphasizing the importance of Ansible users from all backgrounds and roles.
- Other Events: This event follows the success of previous Ansible Community Day events in Pune, India, and Boston, USA, earlier in the year. These events provided valuable opportunities for the community to meet in person, share knowledge, and learn more about Ansible.
- Location and Date: The Ansible Community Day Berlin 2023 will take place in Berlin, Germany, on September 20, 2023. The venue for the event is c-base, located at Rungestraße 20, Berlin.
- Agenda: The event promises a variety of activities and sessions, including: A recap of Ansible community announcements and updates.
- User stories, where attendees can share their experiences and challenges in using Ansible.
- Live and recorded demonstrations showcasing Ansible capabilities.
- Discussions about Ansible Content Collections and how to create, contribute to, or use them for automation.
- Integration topics, such as how to combine Ansible with other tools and platforms (e.g., Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.).
- Insights into the broader Ansible ecosystem, including AWX, devtools, and Event-Driven Ansible, along with opportunities for community contributions.
- Networking opportunities for community members to connect with each other.
Call for Proposals (CFP): The organizers are inviting speakers to present at the event. Those interested can submit proposals by September 4 with topics related to Ansible and its ecosystem. Presentations don’t need to be fully prepared at the submission stage; a title and abstract are sufficient.
Code of Conduct: The event follows the Ansible Community Code of Conduct to ensure a respectful and inclusive environment for all participants.
The Best Resources For Ansible
- The Linux Foundation Linux Performance Tuning - Build a broad toolkit to optimize Linux performance from the kernel up
- Coursera Pro - Unlimited access to 7,000+ world-class courses, hands-on projects, and job-ready certificate programs—all included in your subscription
- Udemy: Learn Ansible Automation in 250+examples & practical lessons: Learn Ansible with some real-life examples of how to use the most common modules and Ansible Playbook
Ansible For VMware by Examples
Ansible for Kubernetes by Example
Hands-on Ansible Automation
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Ansible by Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Cookbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Unleashing the Power of Ansible via Best Practices, Troubleshooting, and Linting Rules with Luca Berton
- Terraform By Example: A Practical Approach for Beginners to Learn Cloud Infrastructure with Terraform
- Ansible For Windows By Examples: 50+ Automation Examples For Windows System Administrator And DevOps
- Ansible For Linux by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples For Linux System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Linux Filesystem By Examples: 40+ Automation Examples on Linux File and Directory Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For Security by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples to Automate Security and Verify Compliance for IT Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Tips and Tricks: 10+ Ansible Examples to Save Time and Automate More Tasks
- Ansible Linux Users & Groups By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples on Linux Users and Groups Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For PostgreSQL by Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your PostgreSQL database
- Ansible For Amazon Web Services AWS By Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your AWS Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Automation Platform By Example: A step-by-step guide for the most common user scenarios
Meet Luca Berton with the presentation “From Zero to Hero: How to build the Ansible Pilot Community”: Elevate your skills! The Ansible Pilot Community empowers IT pros in Automation, DevOps, and Cloud to master Ansible, transforming daily tasks into automated victories.
Overall, the Ansible Community Day in Berlin 2023 provides a platform for Ansible enthusiasts to learn, share, and collaborate within the Ansible community. It’s an opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and explore the latest developments and best practices in Ansible automation.Subscribe to the YouTube channel, Medium, and Website, X (formerly Twitter) to not miss the next episode of the Ansible Pilot.
Learn the Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples in my
My book Ansible By Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
Want to keep this project going? Please donate