Ansible Automates London July 13, 2023
Meet me at the in-person enterprise event Ansible Automates in CodeNode, London, UK, on Thursday, July 13, 2023.
Save the date: Ansible Automates London 2023 in London, UK, July 13, 2023
Ansible Automates is an event offering multiple tracks focused on Enterprise Automation using Ansible.
Here is a summary of each track and the target audience:
Track 1: Enterprise Automation Strategy — Why Automate? This track emphasizes the importance of enterprise automation, providing insights into its significance and value for all organizations. It is ideal for Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders seeking to understand the rationale behind automation initiatives.
Track 2: The Outcome of Automation — What to Automate? In this track, delivery teams share their experiences, highlighting challenges and successes in implementing automation. It suits anyone interested in learning about automation possibilities with Ansible and how to execute it effectively.
Track 3: Ansible Automation Platform — How to Automate This track focuses on extracting value from the Ansible Automation Platform. Attendees can explore the latest features and upcoming developments. This track is designed for individuals who are already utilizing the platform.
Ansible Automates aims to redefine business practices through automation. It offers opportunities to create, scale, and implement automation across the enterprise. Participants can gain insights from local automation experts, and industry thought leaders, learning how to enhance team effectiveness using Ansible Automation. The event covers real case scenarios and best practices and showcases how customers leverage Ansible Automation in their organizations.
Your Team/Organization: Attending Ansible Automates can foster cohesiveness among IT teams through DevOps practices. It encourages collaboration and cultivates a culture of success in navigating the hybrid cloud.
Who Should Attend?
This event is relevant for a wide range of professionals, including the Head of Infrastructure, Head of Automation, Infrastructure engineers, cloud engineers, automation engineers, IT decision makers, DevOps Leads, Enterprise Architects, operations IT leaders, developers, operations staff, security professionals, and anyone interested in IT automation.
The Best Resources For Ansible
- The Linux Foundation Linux Performance Tuning - Build a broad toolkit to optimize Linux performance from the kernel up
- Coursera Pro - Unlimited access to 7,000+ world-class courses, hands-on projects, and job-ready certificate programs—all included in your subscription
- Udemy: Learn Ansible Automation in 250+examples & practical lessons: Learn Ansible with some real-life examples of how to use the most common modules and Ansible Playbook
Ansible For VMware by Examples
Ansible for Kubernetes by Example
Hands-on Ansible Automation
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Ansible by Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Cookbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Unleashing the Power of Ansible via Best Practices, Troubleshooting, and Linting Rules with Luca Berton
- Terraform By Example: A Practical Approach for Beginners to Learn Cloud Infrastructure with Terraform
- Ansible For Windows By Examples: 50+ Automation Examples For Windows System Administrator And DevOps
- Ansible For Linux by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples For Linux System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Linux Filesystem By Examples: 40+ Automation Examples on Linux File and Directory Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For Security by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples to Automate Security and Verify Compliance for IT Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Tips and Tricks: 10+ Ansible Examples to Save Time and Automate More Tasks
- Ansible Linux Users & Groups By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples on Linux Users and Groups Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For PostgreSQL by Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your PostgreSQL database
- Ansible For Amazon Web Services AWS By Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your AWS Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Automation Platform By Example: A step-by-step guide for the most common user scenarios
Ansible Automates is a highly anticipated event focused on enterprise automation using Ansible. With multiple tracks covering automation strategy, outcomes, and the Ansible Automation Platform, attendees gain valuable insights and practical knowledge. This event caters to Enterprise Architects, business stakeholders, delivery teams, and individuals already using the Ansible Automation Platform. Ansible Automates aims to redefine business practices through automation, offering opportunities to create, scale, and implement automation across the enterprise. Participants can learn from automation experts, industry leaders, and real case scenarios by attending, ultimately enhancing team effectiveness and discovering how Ansible Automation can drive success in their organizations.Subscribe to the YouTube channel, Medium, and Website, X (formerly Twitter) to not miss the next episode of the Ansible Pilot.
Learn the Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples in my
My book Ansible By Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
Want to keep this project going? Please donate