A Journey with Luca Berton in the Skills-Based Economy — IT Automation
Navigating the Skills-Based Economy, Setting Goals for 2024, and Empowering the IT Industry Through Automation
Hello friends, my name is Luca Berton, and I’m the creator of this content series. I’m super excited to get to break my latest news. I’m eager to share some exciting updates about our ongoing efforts and the future direction of our platform.
2023: Skills-Based Economy
The 2023 has definitely been a year of transformation.
As we navigate the dynamic landscape of 2023, marked by global economic shifts and groundbreaking technological advancements such as generative AI and the beginning of the so-called “skills-based economy”. This transformation is made possible by the collective contributions of our community worldwide.
Every month, thousands of professionals tune in to my content to enable the automation of tomorrow, enabling them to equip themselves with the skills needed to face evolving challenges. The scale of impact is staggering, especially when considering the breadth of our engagement in different countries and organizations.
The Best Resources For Ansible
- CYBER DEALS at The Linux Foundation! Up to 65% off, and a FREE GIFT with EVERY PURCHASE! Limited Time, Don't Delay!
- Udemy: Learn Ansible Automation in 250+examples & practical lessons: Learn Ansible with some real-life examples of how to use the most common modules and Ansible Playbook
- Ansible by Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Cookbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Unleashing the Power of Ansible via Best Practices, Troubleshooting, and Linting Rules with Luca Berton
- Ansible For Windows By Examples: 50+ Automation Examples For Windows System Administrator And DevOps
- Ansible For Linux by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples For Linux System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Linux Filesystem By Examples: 40+ Automation Examples on Linux File and Directory Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For Security by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples to Automate Security and Verify Compliance for IT Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Tips and Tricks: 10+ Ansible Examples to Save Time and Automate More Tasks
- Ansible Linux Users & Groups By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples on Linux Users and Groups Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For PostgreSQL by Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your PostgreSQL database
- Ansible For Amazon Web Services AWS By Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your AWS Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Automation Platform By Example: A step-by-step guide for the most common user scenarios
Goals for 2024
My project, like the rest of the world, is evolving. I’ve embraced new innovative ideas and made a strategic commitment to maintain my leadership position in automation in 2024. My mission remains steadfast: not only to improve lives through learning but to transform lives on a larger scale automation than ever before.
In recent months, I’ve been working hard, focusing on creating more technical content than ever. More best practice, troubleshooting, and code is available and will be available soon on all the platform.
While there’s much progress to celebrate, I acknowledge that more work lies ahead.
My goal is to amplify my voice and visibility in the IT industry, empowering you to increase your skills and share knowledge with a broader audience.
Thank you for your unwavering dedication to bringing expertise and passion to the IT industry and organizations globally.
Let’s continue to automate and collectively transform lives through technology.
Best regards, Luca BertonSubscribe to the YouTube channel, Medium, Website, Twitter, and Substack to not miss the next episode of the Ansible Pilot.
Learn the Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples in my
My book Ansible By Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and AWX System Administrator and DevOps
Want to keep this project going? Please donate