15 Feb 2022 Ansible Anwendertreffen🇩🇪 — From Zero to Hero: How to build the Ansible Pilot Community - Official Recording
The official recording of the From Zero to Hero: How to build the Ansible Pilot Community at the 3rd Ansible Anwendertreffen🇩🇪, a technical Ansible User Group in Germany, with “From Zero to Hero: How to build the Ansible Pilot Community” on 15th of February 2022 15:15-16:00 CET timezone. Official Recording!
TL;DR: From Zero to Hero: How to build the Ansible Pilot Community - Ansible Anwendertreffen 15 February 2022 conference
15:15 - 16:00 CET timezone - From Zero to Hero: How to build the Ansible Pilot Community - by Luca Berton (Red Hat CZ)
My presentation: 15 Feb 2022 Ansible Anwendertreffen🇩🇪
- Ansible Anwendertreffen — 3rd edition — 15 Feb 2022
- 15:15 – 16:00 CET timezone From Zero to Hero: How to build the Ansible Pilot Community by Luca Berton
- Focus on Ansible Users
- Ansible Anwendertreffen🇩🇪
The Best Resources For Ansible
- The Linux Foundation Linux Performance Tuning - Build a broad toolkit to optimize Linux performance from the kernel up
- Coursera Pro - Unlimited access to 7,000+ world-class courses, hands-on projects, and job-ready certificate programs—all included in your subscription
- Udemy: Learn Ansible Automation in 250+examples & practical lessons: Learn Ansible with some real-life examples of how to use the most common modules and Ansible Playbook
Ansible For VMware by Examples
Ansible for Kubernetes by Example
Hands-on Ansible Automation
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Ansible by Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Cookbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Unleashing the Power of Ansible via Best Practices, Troubleshooting, and Linting Rules with Luca Berton
- Terraform By Example: A Practical Approach for Beginners to Learn Cloud Infrastructure with Terraform
- Ansible For Windows By Examples: 50+ Automation Examples For Windows System Administrator And DevOps
- Ansible For Linux by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples For Linux System Administrator and DevOps
- Ansible Linux Filesystem By Examples: 40+ Automation Examples on Linux File and Directory Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For Security by Examples: 100+ Automation Examples to Automate Security and Verify Compliance for IT Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Tips and Tricks: 10+ Ansible Examples to Save Time and Automate More Tasks
- Ansible Linux Users & Groups By Examples: 20+ Automation Examples on Linux Users and Groups Operation for Modern IT Infrastructure
- Ansible For PostgreSQL by Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your PostgreSQL database
- Ansible For Amazon Web Services AWS By Examples: 10+ Examples To Automate Your AWS Modern Infrastructure
- Ansible Automation Platform By Example: A step-by-step guide for the most common user scenarios
What is Ansible Anwendertreffen?
It’s a very nice meeting place, especially for the German speakers’ Ansible users! Danke schön 🇩🇪 Wir sehen uns dort. Prost! My German is bad, apologies. The conference started three years ago by two fellow Red Hat Solution Architects aim to support the day-to-day Ansible Users, real use case, not a marketing event! The event is public, free, and probably interesting for many Developers, System Administrator, DevOps, Cloud Engineers. Hurry up and register on the Ansible Anwendertreffen🇩🇪 website. I was one of the speakers of the Breakout Track 1–15:15–16:00 From Zero to Hero: How to build the Ansible Pilot Community by Luca Berton. In the video some interesting insight, the awards, some behind scenes, and lessons learn from the creation of the Ansible Pilot Community. Many thanks to the organizer of the conference Christian Jung, Principal Specialist Solution Architect EMEA, and Götz Rieger, Principal Solution Architect Red Hat.
The recording of the event
Official recording at 3rd Ansible Anwendertreffen on 15th February 2022 — From Zero to Hero: How to build the Ansible Pilot Community!
Danke schön 🇩🇪Subscribe to the YouTube channel, Medium, and Website, X (formerly Twitter) to not miss the next episode of the Ansible Pilot.
Learn the Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples in my
My book Ansible By Examples: 200+ Automation Examples For Linux and Windows System Administrator and DevOps
Want to keep this project going? Please donate